NEW IN: KOOKIZARE

by - 5/01/2016


I just really really wanted to show you guys my new favorite accessory from Kookizare! It's an affordable handmade accessories store catered to edgy humans to pursue their inner wild child, based in Singapore. And they ship worldwide super fast! 
I'm literally in love with all their products but the one I liked the most is this amazing Moonstruck Necklace with Blaze stone. At the moment I'm obsessed with dark red, so this cutie is traveling to my "burgundy" collection. 
And you know what is the best part? With quote <AISTE> you will get $1 off total bill! Come and check this amazing store. :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a beautiful pics. This neck lace is really stunning
    I love your blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete